News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Minecraft Survival Server

ajzschach

Messages recommandés

Hello,

I am running a new survival server for a group of people who want a non-laggy fun server. It is whitelisted, and to get on please post below.

In your post include

-Your Minecraft Name

-Why you want to be on the server

-Have you had past experiences servers?

-What is greifing? Would you do it?

Thanks guys and looking foward to playing with you on the server.

Server Admin: ajzschach

Server IP: 77.111.246.103:25565

We now have a youtube channel also, if you play on our server, you will be able to be in some videos

Our Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DynamicCraft?feature=mhum

Whitelisted people (as of right now):

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=288213&p=4013923#p4013923

Modifié par ajzschach

-Your Minecraft Name-Irobot335

-Why you want to be on the server-I would like to be on the server as I am a really good material gatherer, good builder, great roleplayer, and most of all i'm a really nice person :-)

-Have you had past experiences servers?-Yes! I even own my own server but I'm a bit bored of it quite frankly!

-What is greifing? Would you do it?-Griefing is destroying other people's creations and work, and no, i would not do it as i know very well what it is like to be grieved, at it is not a nice feeling!

Thanks!

Thomas

I don't know when he looks into this forum, but maybe it will help more to post on the above link for minecraftforum.net or http://dynamiccraft.wordpress.com/

I still haven't upgraded to 1.5 am testing the final plugins needed to run on the server, having some problems with some of them, but expect to upgrade this weekend and you are free to take a look on my server too.

• 2 months later...
    • 3 months later...

-Your Minecraft Name minimeistro

-Why you want to be on the server I used to play on this server when it was run by ojoex and was recently looking for a good server :)

-Have you had past experiences servers? Yeah i often look around for some

-What is greifing? Would you do it? Greifing is destroying other peoples creations and no, i would not do it