News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Hello Team VeryGames, Dear Admins..

xPScouT

Hello Team VeryGames, Dear Admins..  

14 membres ont voté

1. 1. Hello Team VeryGames, Dear Admins..

• I don´t know, I´ve never been kicked or banned.
      • Kicks are ok for rude players.
      • Any problem, ban directly!
      • Manage bans super carefully.
      • Campers need to be banned!
      • Ban only for racism or cheating.

Messages recommandés

Hi all,

my name is Chris aka x|P*ScouT, a VeryFan of Counterstrike.

First of all let me express me deep appreciation for communities like you putting online public servers for everybody to play on by investing a hole lot of time, energy and money doing this.

:merci:

Also my compliments to the webmasters for developing a actually great homepage.

But I´m afraight telling you this was not the very reason to go to and register on this page and post this thread. A few minutes ago (Feb.10, 2009, ~19:00) I´ve been playing on one of your servers (77.111.198.53:27015) my favorite map scoutzknifez (were did you think my name comes from^^). Well, after a few minutes of gaming (and a score of like 15:5 while playing 1on2 :mrgreen:) I´ve been KICKED´n BANNED...

:happy-fire:

I´m playing counterstrike since 1999 and I´m looking back on hundreds and hundreds hours of playtime, and from that maybe hundreds of hours on scoutzknifez only...Of corse within this history there was quite a few banns happening to me, so it´s nothing unusual really (every player knows and experience this). So within time you stop really careing about a kick or a ban for what reason ever but this one was somehow different to me.

First there was only two players when I joined the server, one of them most probably an admin ([GROOVER]Mister Djam). He was friendly as well as I was, we actually chat a little bit and appreciated each others skill (when you actually have recovered real skill in time you learn to appreciate a skilled opponent as well...otherwise the game is boring, is it?!). Then a few minutes later another potential admin joined the game ([GROOVER]==>Mr.FunkY<==). However, two rounds later the kickbann happend.

I do belive that VeryGames.net, which well presents itself on this page, has a significant interest in supporting this sport. Maybe even in being a good example for other communities out there.

As we all go through it we know that sport in general and e-sport as well has to faces. A winning face and a losing face. So, my question to you is simple: Is it reasonable to kick or ban any opponent because he/she is better or sometimes just luckier.

As I wrote above we all should appreciate skilled opponents to support the sport as well as getting better ourself. (No secret that sometimes we all incl. me! are just so pissed of losing that we actually eat up our keyboards^^. But hey...dealing with that kind of feelings makes a difference, does it? wusaaaaaaa^^ :levitation:

However for this reasons this kickban was very sad to me and I decided to visit your page and write this thread, which I never did before.

Even if I feel it´s not necessary let me asure you that I´m not using any kind of cheats or skripts!!!

So, I would very much appreciate if you remove my ban (STEAM_0:1:4446915). Actually I would be pleased to play with you guys a session, if you invite me to?!? (of corse not only scoutzknifez but all maps and mods incl surf and all standard map tactics).

So, this thread got a little long now and I dont put in the steam console log^^

GL&HF ALL

Chris aka x|P*ScouT

Hi all,

my name is Chris aka x|P*ScouT, a VeryFan of Counterstrike.

First of all let me express me deep appreciation for communities like you putting online public servers for everybody to play on by investing a hole lot of time, energy and money doing this.

:merci:

Also my compliments to the webmasters for developing a actually great homepage.

But I´m afraight telling you this was not the very reason to go to and register on this page and post this thread. A few minutes ago (Feb.10, 2009, ~19:00) I´ve been playing on one of your servers (77.111.198.53:27015) my favorite map scoutzknifez (were did you think my name comes from^^). Well, after a few minutes of gaming (and a score of like 15:5 while playing 1on2 :mrgreen:) I´ve been KICKED´n BANNED...

:happy-fire:

I´m playing counterstrike since 1999 and I´m looking back on hundreds and hundreds hours of playtime, and from that maybe hundreds of hours on scoutzknifez only...Of corse within this history there was quite a few banns happening to me, so it´s nothing unusual really (every player knows and experience this). So within time you stop really careing about a kick or a ban for what reason ever but this one was somehow different to me.

First there was only two players when I joined the server, one of them most probably an admin ([GROOVER]Mister Djam). He was friendly as well as I was, we actually chat a little bit and appreciated each others skill (when you actually have recovered real skill in time you learn to appreciate a skilled opponent as well...otherwise the game is boring, is it?!). Then a few minutes later another potential admin joined the game ([GROOVER]==>Mr.FunkY<==). However, two rounds later the kickbann happend.

I do belive that VeryGames.net, which well presents itself on this page, has a significant interest in supporting this sport. Maybe even in being a good example for other communities out there.

As we all go through it we know that sport in general and e-sport as well has to faces. A winning face and a losing face. So, my question to you is simple: Is it reasonable to kick or ban any opponent because he/she is better or sometimes just luckier.

As I wrote above we all should appreciate skilled opponents to support the sport as well as getting better ourself. (No secret that sometimes we all incl. me! are just so pissed of losing that we actually eat up our keyboards^^. But hey...dealing with that kind of feelings makes a difference, does it? wusaaaaaaa^^ :levitation:

However for this reasons this kickban was very sad to me and I decided to visit your page and write this thread, which I never did before.

Even if I feel it´s not necessary let me asure you that I´m not using any kind of cheats or skripts!!!

So, I would very much appreciate if you remove my ban (STEAM_0:1:4446915). Actually I would be pleased to play with you guys a session, if you invite me to?!? (of corse not only scoutzknifez but all maps and mods incl surf and all standard map tactics).

So, this thread got a little long now and I dont put in the steam console log^^

GL&HF ALL

Chris aka x|P*ScouT

Hello

VeryGames rent servers so servers are administered by our customers.

Regards,