Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Dont buy in vg

MrD07

Messages recommandés

Hi, I open this post after waiting 7 days for my ticket to get responded since my last answer, plus my service is still BAD.

Watch out gamers!

Dont buy DEDI GAMES PRO XTREM, they offer 30.000fps but it doesnt even get 14.000!!!!

Please, if you delete this post atleast answer the tickets for god sake, so i dont have to do this

btw ordered the server nearly a month ago and never had 30.000fps. =)

• 1 month later...

I don't know about DediGames PRO XtreM, but all servers that I had rented with VeryGames until now, including the DediGames XtreM worked just great. There were some FPS drops on 1 day, but it got fixed pretty quickly. Server FPS are now extremely stable, even with 20+ players (the only important thing is that they are stable, the number doesn't really matter that much, at least that's what I've learned from reading stuff on forums). The only thing that I currently see could be improved is the time that support takes to answer (on tickets).

Hello,

The 25 000 and 30 000 fps are to be removed from our offers.

Since a recent orangebox update it is not possible anymore to get so high FPS on the game server.

Our others FPS, including 20 000 FPS, are still working fine and are one of the most powerfull in the world.

If you get a fps or tick problem, that is not normal, please contact our customer support.

• 4 weeks later...
    Hello,

The 25 000 and 30 000 fps are to be removed from our offers.

Since a recent orangebox update it is not possible anymore to get so high FPS on the game server.

Our others FPS, including 20 000 FPS, are still working fine and are one of the most powerfull in the world.

If you get a fps or tick problem, that is not normal, please contact our customer support.

"please contact our customer support."

@ MrD07 : Good luck ;)