News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

New Product Request

Jhob94

Messages recommandés

Hello,

I would like to buy one product that doesnt exists.

Is like cash4clan but with few changes:

- Instead of "Email Adress", does "SteamID"

- Add new box for people choose server.

- Allow me to customize text

- Allow me to customize background image (just if possible, not necessary at all)

If necessary, I pay it every month like any other product.

Thanks.

Hello,

We cannot develop such a product for now.

If you're thinking about something specific, tell us what. We'll take a look and see if we can install it.

Otherwise, I'm afraid we can't help you for this request.

Best regards,

Hello,

We cannot develop such a product for now.

If you're thinking about something specific, tell us what. We'll take a look and see if we can install it.

Otherwise, I'm afraid we can't help you for this request.

Best regards,

Well it is for sell VIP in my servers. I could do my own script but i dont want to use allopass, i prefer to use like cash4clan and money goes directly for my verygames account, because i dont like to send money to paypal and from paypal to verygames, is annoying :roll:

Or, if you can, making a new cash4clan just with code space so i could make people buy via motd wich is more easy and faster for the client. (I have pawn knowledge, will not be hard to do a plugin for it, but i need different pages for see if client really did put a valid code)

Hello,

http://www.verygames.co.uk/cash4clan.vg

On this page you have an historic of the tokens received through cash4clan.

One of our customer had developed his own plugin that parsed the page, and retrieved the contributions, to convert them to VIP status on the server, somehow. If you have some development knowledge, you could consider this solution.

I'm afraid there's not much we can do at the moment for your specific request. We already have several development projects, and we won't be able to look into yours.

Sorry that we cannot assist you for this suggestion.

Best regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump, but can i know if that user got something from you?

Because from the search i did, i have to make an embedded object in the page and call the function in the plugin to see if paid or not.

It would be nice if i could get the source from that page so i could edit it for that, and money would still go my vg account. Because transfer the money all the time is annoying and would be better if money goes automatickly in vg account :help:

No, he never asked us anything and did his thing completely on his own.

We do not know the details, unfortunately.

We can not give you access to the sources of website pages.