Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

48 hours since i made my order,...still no sign of a server!

boxman80

Messages recommandés

Please can somebody at Verygames help me?

I paid £200 for a 36 man counter strike server on the 25th of January 2006 and I am still to recieve any details of the server I have ALERADY PAID FOR or even a Recipt from Very games. Can someone from very games please tell me what is going on as I am very concerned that something ive very wrong!

The lack of assistance I have recieved so far is absoloutly apaulling! I have sent several emails asking for confirmation of my server order and have just been replied to with "what is your server id?" - THATS MY PROBLEM I DONT KNOW ! I placed an order ,PAID FOR MY SERVER and I havent heard anything back from Very games at all!

The only details I can give you are:-

My Verygames.net login identity , which is "box@bsbnetwork.net"

PLEASE can you get back to me ASAP as this is starting to get annoying and I will be looking to take the matter further if i fail to get any information back

Thanks in advance.

John Crangle