News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

I need some to say me how to upload my server on new versions

Vcraft

Messages recommandés

Hello,

If you want to change theversion of your server, you willhave to use our OpenMod Java tool, which can be installed from the "MyGames" menu of your VeryGames admin panel.

OpenMod Java allowsyou to choose which server '.jar' archive will be used. You can therefore usethis tool to manage the server version yourself, or even install mods that wedo not provide.

Your server will belaunched from the new directory /games/minecraft/openmod/ created on your FTP.

For moreinformation, please read this page:

http://verywiki.net/en/OpenMod

Best regards,

It won't be any problem if you use bukkit.

Openmod can host any type of server (classic, bukkit, spigot, mcpc, tekkit ...).

As for your data, if you already have them in another folder (like /games/minecraft/craftbukkit if your server is currently craftbukkit), you will simply have to move them from the current folder to the new one (/games/minecraft/openmod).

• 7 years later...
    • 10 months later...
    • 3 months later...

I have

On 6/14/2022 at 6:35 AM, SteveStrickland said:

The detailed sharing on how to support upload server on the social network Fouad Whatsapp New Version. Experts share in great detail.

But According to my view. JT Whatsapp is better than this fouad vew version, In JTWhatsapp APK you can find more featues than other mods. 

• 2 months later...
    • 5 months later...