News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Website Password Change

slivionserver

Messages recommandés

Hello.

I tried to change my password for my account on www.verygames.co.uk and it logged me out. When I tried to log in again with the new password or old password, it says that my email or password are invalid. When I tried to use "Forgot my password," I entered my email address that I used to register but I never received an email. I am locked out of control of my server.

• 2 months later...
    • 2 months later...

First:

Wrong Forum

Second:

Someone changed email of your account. What i suggest is to you create new account and send to verygames your case. If they see your email is really the old email, is possible they give you back but is possible too that they just ignore because verygames alerts lot of times to dont share password of account because they dont take any responsible of it.

• 1 month later...