Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Please help me..cs1.6 server ( verygames) Dproto doesn't work

okayz

Messages recommandés

Hi all ................I buy new server in verygames.net......I tired of trying make Dproto works in the server to make the server for NonSteam and Steam players( protocol 47 and 48 ) ... I used FileZilla Programe to transfer files ..... I downloaded the Dproto and I know how to download it correctly ... but the server is still only for Steam players....what's the problem ? is verygames Servers only for steam palyers ?? or what?.... ??!!!?!?

please....Help me .....I'm waiting......!!!

thanks

yes man I wrote exec dproto.cfg on server.cfg file

I think the problem will be fixed via this file Plugins.ini in Metamod folder .... I uploaded it.. see it http://www.mediafire.com/?uslo2o260yexq63

i just put the Dproto linux line in the last of the file ........ see it and tell me if it's right or not ... if not... give me the file to download it if you have :) ... waiting ur reply...thanks... :)