Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Has anyone used Verygames to host a server?

daniel77

Messages recommandés

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to play Sevtech with another person, but it seems my internet does not cut it. I am hosting on my old C2Q 9400 @3.2GHz 8GB Ram and at least when I play on my local PC, I get a really tiny lag when new land is loaded. The 0.8Mbps that Speedtest tells me I have though, probably is not enough for nothing XD In general we play fine, but the other person gets 1-2 bars of connection and at times the 1 bar probably goes lower than the game can show, as I see her zoom around the map. Constant death by lag ends up making the game hard to enjoy.

I have been looking for a cheap service to host only for 2 people and I found Verygames, that actually seems really cheap and perfect for hosting Sevtech, as it offers unlimited ram even with just the lowest price of 4 slots. My problem is though that it nowhere says if it can use Sevtech and just says it has "More than 100 Modpacks pre-installed ", which does not tell me much.

Can anyone tell me if they offer Sevtech as choice, or even better, if it offers a way for me to upload my minecraft server files on it and then just host it?

Thank you!

• 2 years later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 8 months later...
    • 6 months later...
    • 6 months later...
    On 5/25/2019 at 2:01 PM, daniel77 said:

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to play Sevtech with another person, but it seems my internet does not cut it. I am hosting on my old C2Q 9400 @3.2GHz 8GB Ram and at least when I play on my local PC, I get a really tiny lag when new land is loaded. The 0.8Mbps that Speedtest tells me I have though, probably is not enough for nothing XD In general we play fine, but the other person gets 1-2 bars of connection and at times the 1 bar probably goes lower than the game can show, as I see her zoom around the map. Constant death by lag ends up making the game hard to enjoy.

I have been looking for a cheap service to host only for 2 people and I found Verygames, that actually seems really cheap and perfect for hosting Sevtech, as it offers unlimited ram even with just the lowest price of 4 slots. My problem is though that it nowhere says if it can use Sevtech and just says it has "More than 100 Modpacks pre-installed ", which does not tell me much.

chatstep

Can anyone tell me if they offer Sevtech as choice, or even better, if it offers a way for me to upload my minecraft server files on it and then just host it?

Thank you!

How many players do you have on your server at any given time? For my server, I don't think we'll have more than 10 players all the time, but maybe more than 2-4 at some arbitrary time. Arguably, the Surface is something I might consider