Find results in...
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Banned for no reason!

Boyce

Hi,

I was playing on your "CleaNShoot" HL2DM server and an Admin called "Aero" kicked me for no reason.

I then rejoined and politely asked "Why was I kicked?". Getting no answer i continued playing, until i raped Aero with the crowbar, at which point he banned me.

I definitely do not think somebody as immature as this Aero bloke should be an Admin on your servers.

I'd like to point out he also had a 1-9 ratio and im pretty sure was just kicking any players that were bettter than him (pretty much everybody).

Peace out

Good evening,

This is not a VeryGames server but a private server hosted on VeryGames. The owner of the server can ban who ever he want from his server, no matter what the reason is.

cheers,

• 10 years later...

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

On 5/14/2021 at 1:19 PM, vikalpaul8 said:

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now. vidmate download instasave

any update on the issue ?