Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Help me DM AIM

aneves

Messages recommandés

Hello it is possible to help me because I was in the forum but verygames in the French section and I knew they did not help.

So is the following,

I want to have a server DeathMatch - AIM, or just aim maps. But there are several types of map of aim, such as aim_map2, aim_deagle7k these maps and weapons that are playing for example:

Aim_deagle7k a map is only deagle and I wanted to put this map on my server and had it in Deathmatch only with the weapon deagle. Next month's time to change the map aim_map2 and was only available in the menu of weapons DeathMatch Ak and M4 are the weapons that lie on the map aim_map2,

I can make myself understood,

I await an answer,

Dear K! R4

I thank you for your answer, however I have a doubt.

In that place the DM define the weapons for each map, as I will not only want the server to aim_deaglek7, I want other maps of aim and these maps have other weapons, my question is the place where I can restrict weapons for example the map but the map X and Y restrict the weapons e and E.

• 2 weeks later...