News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Creating a creative zone on my server

ajzschach

Messages recommandés

Hello,

I run a big whitelisted server which I would like to create a creative zone in it. Basically, I am using star gate plugin as of right now, but what I want is. I want players to be able to teleport there. When teleporting, their items get confiscated. When there, they can use /give. When they leave in the portal from there, they lose the items that they spawned there but get their items back which were confiscated before. I'll try to make that simpler

1. Player is in zone where he/she cannot spawn anything. He walks into the portal with a few items. When he teleports, those items get confiscated.

2. Player has now entered the creative zone, where he/she can spawn things. Player spawns a few items then teleports back to zone where he/she cannot spawn anything. When he/she steps in the teleported, all the items she spawned in the creative zone are confisctated. But when he/she is teleporting, he/she gets his/hers items back that they went into the portal originally with.

I know it sounds confusing, but it really isn't. I just basically just want it so that you can't bring items between each world. I would really like to get this created soon, so if you could answer soon guys that'd be great.

Thanks,

ajzschach

Hello,

First of all this post doesn't sound confusing, you are simply looking for a solution in where you can teleport between worlds but where your stuff will not be taken with you when you teleport.

Now I know that this is possible to do through different servers (I mean physical servers) but I can't find any way to solve this on a single server, since you would only teleport or warp or whatever you call this to different worlds.

Ofcourse you would be able to allow spawning in one world and not allow it in another, but this doesn't mean that you are not able to take anything you carry with you between the worlds. And I have been searching for a solution for this for a couple of days now, but I can't find a working solution for now. This doesn't mean that it's not interesting and I think if you would post this idea on the bukkit forum, there may be some plugin developper who would create a plugin with this capability, because it would really be a nice thing to do.

just create a new world on your server and use this plugin http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-multiinv-v1-5-2-per-world-inventories-617.4742/ plugin.

It holds all items in your invetory on a per world basis, that way they can /give all they want on the creative world, but not take the items back to the main world,...

Hehe, finally somebody that could give me some extra help when it comes to different plugins :)

Is this plugin configurable on a per world basis also? I mean something like this is what I have been searching for too, but I also use multiverse to go to the Nether and ofcourse you want to go to the Nether to get glowstone dust and bring this back to the "normal" world.