Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

AmityVille Minecraft server

AmityVille392

Messages recommandés

Whats up everyone just wanted to let you know I have a public MineCraft server up need a few ops,just went up today everyone is welcome...I will want to meet you in game or on here and chat with you for awhile before you apply for op. the ip to the server is 77.111.254.178- respond on this thread or message me in game... Everything goes EXCEPT HACKING...if your caught hacking you will be banned no questions asked... Thanks all.-Chris

Chris, I don't know what you consider hacking, but most servers support hacking, like flying and moving fast and x-ray etc.

The one thing that servers don't accept in common is a phenomena called griefing, where people come on your server and start fires to houses, or place blocks in front of them or just tear them down, also build some structures that may hurt others, like nazi symbols etc.

Ofcourse it is your server, and your rules, just want to warn you because you are basically saying that people are welcome to do this kind of stuff on your server.

Also hacking the server, trying to bring it down or maybe try to get one of the ops passwords is a bad thing, but I think this is not allowed on any of the verygames servers.

Hope you understand what I mean, because after creating my world the first time, building some houses and giving the people the abbility to grab some tools from chests you put down and opening it for the public, it is really dissapointing to see that people come on your server only to cause havoc and believe me lots of people think its cool to come online on servers and destroy everything they can.

Anyway, after this happened I decided to start building about 1 day walk from spawn during daytime and get the permissions plugin setup, so guests weren't able to build or destroy anymore right away, but even after all these measurements the people on my server grief from time to time.

Again, it's your server so you can do with it whatever you want, but in case you don't want to be griefed, you should say no griefing too :)

Good luck with your server and maybe sometime I will come to visit your server and the other user's servers.