Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Permissions...

Ali_45

Messages recommandés

I've been editing permission tonight and run into some errors from when checking with the 'Online YAML Parser', and I do not know what I need to do to correct these errors.

Here is the code in pastebin: http://pastebin.com/XrEc5kS2

Would someone be able to check it in the 'Online YAML Parser' and tell me how to change the errors? Many Thanks :)

I still don't find it either, will ask saturnine again, sorry for my late reply because I have been real busy myself too.

You can however look at my other answer about permissions, just posted that a minute ago, maybe you will run into an idea that will solve the error after all.

Again sorry for the late delay, but I am having some problems with my arm and I try to avoid typing as much as possible, even when I have to type alot on my own server, but there is currently nobody there, so I can do some work I have left on this forum.

Now to your question I think it should be before Owner, I never used this and probably will never do, so I am not sure what color code to use, either the &Red or &4 in case permissions works with hex values, I will post a little graphic here, I found on the internet that may help you with the various color codes in HEX values.

colorcode..jpg.d9801ac429eb4c8ef8a5c887db63e903.jpg

Thanks for all your help, but I've run into a major problem with permissions and it's config/relationship with iChat. I'm contacting someone who said they'd be able to one-to-one help me with it, but again thank you for all your help. I hope your hope gets better :)