Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Permissions and "ops"

operatorperry

Messages recommandés

I have a small server for just me and a few mates, and i've been using craftbukkit with permissions, essentials and various other plugins installed. I've been trying to make all the other users able to use all the commands except from ban, kick and give/item. Ive edited my permissions and put them in moderator group, and i think thats all fine. however when i go into the game, if i make the users ops they have access to all the commands, but if i take op status away they can do very little. Any help?

It sounds like your permissings config is not good, but can't guess without actually seeing it, I did however answered alot of questions allready about permissions inside this forum, maybe you can find some tips from these posts.

Also depending on the plugin, op either overrules permissions, permissions overrules op or the plugin won't even start if you don't have permissions installed.

in essentials I believe the permissions node for ban kick give and item is essentials.ban essentials.kick etc. hope you can do something with this, but I think that opping every users simply overrules the essentials permissions.

• 1 year later...