News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Help me

ThatTOKZKid

Messages recommandés

What kind of help are you looking for?

I might be able to take a look at your server, but am also kind of busy with my own server. If you are looking for a moderator or something I won't have time to do that, but help you in changing some settings or something, I can.

Yes I know, if factions.user and factions.mod are groups defined in permissions and not groups defined in another plugin.

I believe there is a factions plugin so that's why I ask because factions.user and factions.mod seem to be permission nodes you also need to place into the permissions config inside the group you want them.

If I can give an example with my server and the essentials plugin, essentials.sethome and essentials.home are in my Residents group (the first group with build rights, since there is no use in having the /home command if you can't build your own home.)

essentials.warp and essentials.motd are in my guests group, guests need to know how to get build rights, which is described on the website and the address is in /motd in there it's also described where to warp to if they want to see what we are building on and allready have build, since our city is about 1 days walk (daytime) from spawn, that is if you know in what direction to walk.

essentials.tp is used by mods and admins, so this is in the moderator group, basically I do respect people's privacy and therefore I don't like everybody to tp to other users and enter their house that way, only a mod or the admin is allowed to use this command in case of any suspicion, also the essentials.tphere node is in my moderator group.

essentials.spawn is only used by myself (am the only admin) and a very special mod (saturnine_nl) he also answers some questions on this forum here, I know that I am mostly playing with kids and it's not that I don't trust them, but I think that giving some of them access to this command is asking for trouble, also my other mods don't have access to this command, simply because it's not really needed. Instead I am working on a good economy on the server where users can buy and sell, they can even gamble and buy their own private (is)land with alot or less precious minerals or stone, like diamond.

If you want me to take a more in depth look at your server you can give me access to your verygames panel or give me ftp access or send me your server address, just send me a private message if you want and what kind of work you need me to do precisely and I will try to help you from there, but remember I can only help you with setting up some stuff, you need to do intensive testing yourself.

Well you are lucky that I know what plugin this is, worldguard / worldedit (hope you have both installed because without worldedit, worldguard doesn't work)

You should set the PVP flag to deny

so in short..... /region flag <region name> pvp deny

Remember that this may not work if your world has PVP set to false.

Can't say why your server is down, am not a verygames employee, just a customer there, like you :)

Anyway, you can send them a support ticket if you have problems with your server.

If your server is running again, you want me to come and take a look on your server to see if I can help you there?