Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Server crash

Medikus

Messages recommandés

Hello. Today, when I started Minecraft, I noticed the "Can't reach server" text next to my server. I logged in on the panel, and it was stopped. I tried starting it, and it gave me the error below. I don't think I have caused this error. Please, fix it.

>09:15:52 [iNFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.3.1

>09:15:52 [iNFO] Loading properties

>09:15:52 [iNFO] Default game type: SURVIVAL

>09:15:52 [iNFO] Generating keypair>09:15:52 [iNFO] Starting Minecraft server on 77.111.248.215:25565

>09:15:52 [WARNING] **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!

>09:15:52 [WARNING] The exception was: java.net.BindException: Address already in use

>09:15:52 [WARNING] Perhaps a server is already running on that port?

>09:20:01 [sEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException

>09:20:01 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.ah(DedicatedServer.java:244)

>09:20:01 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.a(DedicatedServer.java:192)

>09:20:01 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:413)

>09:20:01 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:539)

>09:20:01 [sEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception NullPointerException

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.ah(DedicatedServer.java:244)

at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.a(DedicatedServer.java:192)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:413)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:539)

>09:20:01 [sEVERE] This crash report has been saved to: /data/server1439/home/games/minecraft/craftbukkit/./crash-reports/crash-2012-09-20_09.20.01-server