News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Hi there i need help!!!

Gobakos

Messages recommandés

Hello,

I am not sure if this is a bit too high tech, but you can always change your server to Minecraft Openmod Java, from there you have complete control but you must manually upload the server etc. through ftp.

The only thing you need to do here is point to your server.jar file, but you can do that in the my server tab and then change the Openmod Java settings to load the jar to the filename you just uploaded through ftp.

Like I said this may be somewhat high tech, but it's possible. Somehow I advise you not to do this though, it's so much easier to run the latest version and 1.7.5 isn't that different to 1.7.9 or 1.7.10 and it's alot more difficult to run an openmod server, I would only advise you to do this when you want to run a modded server or feel nostalgic and want to go back to a much older version like 1.x or even more recent 1.6.x.