Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Mod instalation

HexTr0jan

Messages recommandés

Can anyone help, I would like to have several mods on my server, and I have located the field on the config page where I am supposed to enter this info. However, I have no idea what info I am supposed to put here, or what format it should be in. Is it url for mod on workshop, or some id for mod I am unaware of. Also, how do I enter more than one?

Thanks in advance!

I have figured this out myself. So on account of people having the same issue I will explain what I had to do here:

Go to steam workshop for space engineers and locate the mod that you want on your server. In the address bar of the page will be the mods URL (you may have url display switched off in steam interface, if this is the case click to SHARE the mod, this will display the url of the mod), this should end with "?id=123456789" where the number is the unique id of the mod. Copy this number (just the number, not "?id=")to clipboard and go back to your config manager on your server dashboard. In the field labeled "Mods" paste this number. Note: if you wish to install several mods then all you need to do is repeat the process putting each new number on a new line of the mods field. Save your config at the bottom of the page and restart your server! Enjoy modded SE!