News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

The next sand and server will restart

jemy

Messages recommandés

Healthy conversation!

I come to you because I have a "small" problem after I opened my Minecraft 1.12.2 SpongeForge server in Openmod.

Of course, I got involved, I started doing what I usually do, i.e. terraforming with the world proofreader WorldEdit.

More specifically, I started ordering a circle of sand 5, then I put one, two, three ... five circles of sand, and none dropped ... my server after a while because it restarts for unknown reasons.

This must be determined:

- The problem does not occur with the next server. DL documents from an FTP server to test them and no problem! The sand fell well and I have no difference due to a possible restart of my server.

- Here's an accident report. chatblink

- I can connect to the liteblue server, but I feel a concentrated slack before the server crashes and restarts ...

I hope to find help here, so I'll stay available if you really want more information.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Regards Zayx!

• 1 month later...