Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Help needed - Havent recived details of my server yet!

boxman80

Messages recommandés

Hi, I ordered a 3 month rental of a 36 man Counter Strike Source Server from VeryGames yesterday but I still havent heard anything back from you yet. I have had a confirmation recipt from Paypal to say the payment for the server has been accepted, but I still havent recived any confirmation from Verygames of the order. I'm just a little concerned and would like confirmation of the order and also an expected date as to when our server will be ready.

Many thanks in advance

John Crangle

(Paypal account john.crangle@ntlworld.com)

Server: BSB

Hi,

I think you'd better send a mail to support@verygames.net btw it's about personnal things.

Don't forget to add *all* informations to help Admins to know who you are (like your inscription mail on the website http://www.verygame.net/, the exact date of paiement, the serverID if you know it, etc.).

:wink:

Re: Help needed - Havent recived details of my server yet!

Hi, I ordered a 3 month rental of a 36 man Counter Strike Source Server from VeryGames yesterday but I still havent heard anything back from you yet. I have had a confirmation recipt from Paypal to say the payment for the server has been accepted, but I still havent recived any confirmation from Verygames of the order. I'm just a little concerned and would like confirmation of the order and also an expected date as to when our server will be ready.

Many thanks in advance

John Crangle

ORDER DETAILS:

DATE: 25/1/06

Paypal PAayment : payments@bsbnetwork.net

Server ID: BSB

My verygames website email: box@bsbnetwork.net

Server: BSB

im stillhaving problems, I have paid for a server and I am still to be given my server details. There is noting in my account on the verygames website. I havent had an email or anything to tell me what im supposed to do. All I have had is an email asking me for my server ID- which what im asking for! how should I know wht its ID is? Can someone please help me?

thanks in advance