Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

HELP

Mr Red

Messages recommandés

Thought I'd try and have a server for me and my buddies to play Farming simulator 19 on, never done this before, there is no obvious way on how I run my server, no tutorial on how to get started. It says it's running and only gives an IP which is useless as there's no option in game to search for IP plus it's already set the map and saved game slot where did that come from? at no point and there's no obvious way of setting up the server settings IE map, level to start at, password and name of my server. All the info is there but that's it info. You can spend money real easy like renew or change your order.