Aller au contenu
News ticker
  • Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum VeryGames
  • Welcome to the new VeryGames forum
  • VeryNews

Cannot login to admin panel or server

thebeast2005

Messages recommandés

OK I signed up for a mumble server. Under the voice panel It says that the server is up.. But I cannot log into the admin panel or log in to the server through mumble.

The error I get from mumble when trying to connect is

[13:31:24] Welcome to Mumble. [13:31:31] Server connection failed: Connection refused

I have the address, port, username and password set exactly how it should be

Please help... thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

3rd time it has happened to my server now. I cant stand this much longer, I pay for a server that keeps shutting down and takes them two days to even start trying to solve. Admin panel is utterly useless, i might just reinstall the server, I will probably have it sorted before the useless staff here do anything about it.

/end rant

P.S. as soon as my subscription is over im ordering from another hoster

Hello,

the reason the admin panel couldn't help you is because the whole mumble3 server was offline for 1 1/2 days. I forwarded it, back then, to the responsible technician and it shouldn't happen anymore, according to him. I am very sorry and I will extend your server rent for 2 days now. I just need your server id or ip.

regards